Exciting news! To celebrate the launch of Horton Brasses new kitchen hardware line, we are holding a contest. The prize? One lucky winner will have their entire kitchen outfitted in their choice of Horton Brasses hardware.
Choose from the new high end cabinet jewelry: The Queslett, Bakes Pull, Beehive Knob, Round Knob, and Crescent Pull. Appliance pulls are part of the winning package! This is quite a contest. Check out the hardware in detail but I warn you, have a drool cloth in hand.
Of course, you may also choose accent pieces from any other pieces of Horton Brasses gorgeous hardware, including the popular cabinet latch, sand casted decorative Victorian bin pulls, and any other knob and pull from the Horton Brasses catalog.
The contest will run from April 11th to June 1st, 2011. All entries for consideration must be submitted by midnight, June 1st, EST.
The winner will be selected by a panel of judges based on which kitchen will best display the Horton Brasses new hardware line.
There must be a minimum of 25 entries for the giveaway.
The winner will have 30 days from time of notification to select, install, and submit pictures of hardware to Horton Brasses’s for promotional use. Before shipping, Horton Brasses will need the winner’s credit card information as a security in case winner does not submit pictures of installed hardware.
Please email entries to: HortonBrassesContest@gmail.com
1) Submit up to 5 photos of your kitchen. We understand that, if you are mid-remodel, the scene may be a little rough. The judges have vision, I assure you. If your cabinets have yet to be installed, you may submit floorplan elevations, pictures of door samples, etc. Feel free to include pics of unique details that will make your kitchen the perfect showplace for this exquisite hardware!
2) Along with pictures, submit a 3 line blurb about your kitchen. Creativity appreciated, haiku loved by me but given no actual preferred weight by judges.
3) Name your entry! Distinguish your kitchen from the start with a unique name. This is not required but will fun-up the contest. Otherwise, you kitchen will be known as “Firstname InitialofLastName’s Kitchen.”
Later in the week we will announce our panel of celebrity judges. We are fortunate to be working with a range of judges spanning the blogosphere. From food to style to kitchen design, we have it covered. These folks know good taste, are full of personality and bring their own perspective to the contest.
Of course, we know our readers also possess these traits so audience participation is also valued. The audience gets a vote! In the event of a tie-breaker, we will defer to the comments tally. There are 4 ways to participate. Take advantage of them all.
1) Leave a comment on the HB blog thread where the entry pictures are displayed.
2) Leave a comment on the HB Facebook page.
3) Tweet your vote! To make your tweet count, format your tweet as follows:
Casting my vote: (insert name of kitchen) #HortonBrassesGiveaway @sabjimata http://bit.ly/euwdWo
4) Leave a comment on our celebrity judges’ post about the contest. More on that later. Check back regularly to the Horton Brasses blog for links to these posts!